In this video interview, author and thought leader Oliver JR Cooper and I discuss how to get to love (yes! in today’s dating world), handle a bad breakup, and my advice to women who may be interesting in dating a younger man.
In this interview, Oliver ask me following questions:
1. What advice you would give to someone who is single but is looking to have a meaningful relationship?
2. What can someone do if they continually end up with people who are emotionally unavailable?
3. What advice would you have for someone who has just gone through a painful breakup?
4. What advice would you give to someone who has gone through a divorce at a later stage of their life and wonders if they will find another mate?
5. What advice would you have for a woman who is looking to date a younger man?
Teacher, Prolific writer, author, and consultant, Oliver JR Cooper, hails from England. His insightful commentary and analysis covers all aspects of human transformation, including love, partnership, self-love, and inner awareness. With over two thousand, one hundred in-depth articles highlighting human psychology and behaviour, Oliver offers hope along with his sound advice. His current projects include ‘A Dialogue With The Heart’ and ‘Communication Made Easy’.
Oliver has been a trusted colleague and friend. I remember when he first wrote to me c/o my website with insightful commentary, reflecting a keen understanding of human nature. We became fast e-friends, as he lives in the UK. He’s a prolific writer with articles numbering in the thousands! And, a bevy of fine books addressing self-growth and personal transformation.