Here’s the podcast that got over 100K downloads. I’m discussing the topic of women expressing their feelings with Jordan Harbinger from The Art of Charm. Men, you’ll want to hear this one. It will put to rest many of your concerns and help you understand your woman’s feelings. And ladies, this podcast will help you explain the difference between being called “crazy” and stating “how you feel” when communicating with your man.
Susan Winter, Is She Crazy or is This Normal? (Episode #255)
JORDAN HARBINGER APRIL 30, 2014 COMMENTS OFF
“Here’s all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.” ― George Carlin
Men are apt to say that “women are crazy.” And while some women are truly off kilter, many of the reactions men experience in women’s emotions have a valid underlying reason. So what’s truly crazy? How can you tell if the girl you’re dating is a head trip, or just expressing her emotions? How much of that is your responsibility and caused by your actions? And what situations are you being “made wrong” for that have no validity?
Relationship Management expert Susan Winter to the rescue. Today, we’re talking about some biggies, such as:
- How to decide on and screen in the girl you want for a relationship
- How to answer the “what are we?” question
- How to set up personal boundaries within a relationship
- How to handle conflict within a relationship
- How to handle bumps in a relationship after the first few months
- What to do when you feel your partner is pulling away
- Handling insane relatives
- …and more!
You might (you WILL) also like:
-Best of The Art of Charm Podcast (including more shows with Susan Winter)